Would you like to have clear guidelines for optimal nutrition, simple practices to help navigate stress, and multiple tools to clear and lighten your Body, Mind and Spirit? With generous helpings of daily group support and personal coaching from me?
This is what you’re looking for.
The Zen Vitality Detox.
- Do you need to replace vitality-depleting habits with vitality-building habits?
- Want to amp your energy, have radiant skin, and a flat tummy?
- Want to sleep soundly at night and awake ready to take on the day?
- Feel foggy, blah and sluggish heading into Spring and Summer?
- Want to lose belly bloat, cravings, and 5 or 10 pounds?
- Need a jump start on losing FAT? (not just weight – you don’t want to lose muscle, bone or hydration)
This is a fast course—designed to put practical steps in place quickly so you can USE them – but it’s also long enough to learn, to implement, and to grow a community around you, both in the group and in your life.
Here’s what you get:
- The class is all online so you can access on your own time from your phone, tablet or computer
- Daily support from me – ask your questions!
- Group support from like-minded people with the same goals to cheer you on and share the experience
- Each lesson (Intro + 4 weeks) is broken down into small bite-sized pieces, each just a few minutes. I will walk you through it every step of the way
- Clear nutritional guidelines, including delicious healthy treats
- Simple practices to help navigate stress
- Multiple tools to clear and lighten your body mind and spirit
- Forever-access to the course
- After the class is over, join my free Facebook group, where you’ll find ongoing inspiration and support from me, your group, and past and future class participants
- and SO much more
You’re going to love the level of support you get.
You will learn how to make these practices routine so that they provide a foundation for health and well-being, for the rest of your life.
And I will walk you through it, step by step, with all the information, guidance and support that you need to be successful.
I will share what I’ve learned from 23 years of successful one on one practice, as well as what I’ve learned in my own journey – including recovery from chronic Lyme disease and breast cancer. I’ll help you avoid some of the time- and money-sucks I encountered, too.
It’s not just taking stuff out of your life to get healthy. It’s about so many good things you can add in.Not just about what you eliminate, but gaining tools, support, and community that enhance your vitality and resilience in daily life.
It’s about strengthening your body, mind, and spirit.
My Zen Vitality Workshop is designed to help you release toxins from every level of your life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, from environmental toxins to your own sabotaging habits and negative self-talk (we all do it. but you can learn to keep it from running you)
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work now
- You feel like age and hormones are starting to get the best of you, and people – including your doctor – say “what do you expect, at your age?” You’re afraid they might be right.
- You want to make changes, but know you need guidance, support and the RIGHT information to reach your goals
- You’re curious about how a holistic approach might help your health.
- You’re frantic for something that actually WORKS.
If you fall into any of these categories, THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!
The Proof is in the Results!
Here are some reviews from previous class participants:
“I feel wonderful! So much lighter and energetic. I was not sure I was going to be able to do the challenge, but I’m so glad I did! The whole program has changed the way I feel about food, meditation, and medications, and has given me a better outlook on the way I treat my mind and body. It’s an amazing lifestyle change. I loved the program and would recommend it.” – Kathy Ryan
“I’m way happier, clearer, motivated. I am just going to keep going! I would recommend it because I love how I feel and I know people would benefit from it. It was great info. I love your knowledge.” -Tina Guerrara
“I feel amazing! More energy, better sleep, flatter stomach. I would do this program again, and am bringing as many friends as will come. Fran is an amazing facilitator.” – Dana Mondello
“I feel more optimistic, supported and confident. I would recommend it for the many self-help tools, and good life-long tips” – Haley Duffey
“I feel fantastic! Your inspiring words helped me stay committed. The eating guidelines were so helpful. I have already told many people about how valuable this program is: lots of very important, thought-provoking information.” – Linda Mabie
“I feel much better, happier. I would recommend it highly, because it works! I got lots of valuable info to incorporate into my life, and it challenged me to make a change for the better. Thank you for hosting this class!” -Darlene Conklin
“I feel much better. I got a lot out of it. I would recommend it. It’s down to earth and full of very useful information.” -Betty Sullivan
“I feel more energized, more emotionally stable, better ability to cope with stress. I liked learning the meditations. I believe they have helped me heal emotionally. I would recommend this to friends. There are many helpful ideas and supportive advice. Fran, you are inspiring and encouraged us every week.”
“I feel more energetic and focused and my mood improved. I found it very informative and really felt better after implementing the program.” I increased my energy level and was able to lose some weight. I feel good about my success.”
“I feel more positive, more focused, with better understanding. I would recommend it because it was helpful, interesting and valuable. I feel armed with a lot of wonderful and useful information. I think you did a great job with the class!”
In my Zen Vitality Detox workshop, you will learn:
- Why detox is more important now than ever before
- How to be a better detoxifier, since that’s a key difference between people who are healthy and those who are not.
- 3 things a detox program must do to be effective. Detoxes and cleanses are NOT all created equal.
- How to optimize your results and stay on track for real and lasting change.
- Habits, Cravings, and Addictions: how to work with the places you’re stuck, and some of the surprising tools that can help
- Meditation: Just minutes a day changes your brain, your attitude, and your hormones, and sets you up for success with everything else you do. I’ll teach you different practices, so you can experiment and see what works for you. You might be surprised to learn how simple meditation can be, and how much you enjoy it!
- Gratitude: How to recognize, access and work with positive thoughts and feelings.
- Food Sensitivities: some of the very foods you think are healthy may be what’s keeping you flabby, tired, struggling, and scatter-brained;
- Digestion: how to get and keep things moving comfortably and regularly.
- Detox Baths (you will love these!)
- Juicing (how to do it so it’s actually HEALTHY!)
- Sweeteners: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Easy fun recipes, including tasty healthy treats
- Cleansing vs Fasting…
and so much more…
Still not sure??? Got some questions?
Q: Who is this person saying she has the answers?
A: I’ve been a holistic health practitioner for over 23 years, serving clients both in person and long distance via phone and Skype. i have trained with some of the foremost thinkers in holistic medicine today, including endocrinologist and author Diana Schwarzbein, M.D. (with advanced training in GI Issues), neuropsychiatrist Daniel Amen, and Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., PhD on Lyme, Autism, and Chronic Disease, as well as my pal, best selling author JJ Virgin, PhD, and Dr Sara Gotfried, MD, author of The Hormone Cure. I am also a graduate of the professional training program of Carolyn Myss, PhD and Norm Shealey, MD, PhD; and both trained and taught at Jason Shulman’s 4 year program for healing professionals. I am a certified Reiki Master.
Apart from a thriving holistic health practice for over 2 decades, I am a speaker, workshop leader and meditation teacher. I write a column for The Times Herald Record called Holistic Outlook, wrote a weekly column for Hudson Valley Insider for several years, and have been featured frequently in Natural Awakenings and Dirt magazines. I also offer an e-newsletter, am an active blogger and can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
I work with babies, children, adolescents and adults both locally and long-distance. My areas of focus with clients include Healthy Weight Loss, Hormones, GastroIntestinal Issues, Allergies and Food Sensitivities, Lyme Disease, Healing the Metabolism for Anti-Aging, and ADD/ADHD and Autism, Sleep Issues, Brain Health and more.
I am a breast cancer survivor, and have also healed from chronic Lyme Disease.
My passion is to help you become your optimal self: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, so that you can truly live the life that you are here for.
I have provided non-invasive holistic solutions with love, compassion, support, and over 2 decades of training, experience, and success for thousands of clients, since 1993.
Q: Why is it called Zen Vitality?
A: Because you will be calmer AND have more energy!
I am packing it with everything I have learned from 23 years of private practice about what makes people successful, healthy and happy.
We’ll be doing a little of each in every class: learning how to decrease not only the physical but the emotional, mental and spiritual toxins that weigh you down and hold you back from being your most exuberant, vibrant, juicy, alive self!
Zen for Calm. Vitality for all that healthy energy. It’s a winning combination.
Q: Will I have to starve myself?
A: No one starves on my watch (hey, I’m a Jewish mama)!
Not only will you not have to starve yourself on this program, you will never have to starve yourself again. And you will understand why deprivation and hunger work AGAINST you if you want to maintain your health, your hormones and your metabolism.
Q: How much weight will I lose?
A: This is not specifically a weight loss class, but many participants lose 10-15 pounds. It depends on where you’re starting from, and how closely you follow my suggestions. You also may lose more fat than you do weight, as often happens with my programs, which means you will be leaner, smaller, trimmer and healthier. You may not see it all on the scale, but you will experience it in how your clothes fit, your energy, and sense of well-being.
You will be cleansing, supporting and healing your metabolism, and that will serve you far beyond the 5 weeks of the class.
Also, detoxification is essential before weight loss, so if you do want to lose weight, this is a great place to start.
Of course, the Zen Vitality Detox is beneficial even if you’re not looking for weight loss at all.
Q: How do I know if I need to Detox?
A: If you eat, drink, drive, shower, clean, breathe, live in the 21st century – yes you do need to detox. We are all exposed to toxins. A key difference between healthy people and unhealthy people is their ability to detoxify.
Q: Are you going to tell me to give up everything I love to eat?
A: I am going to share with you information that will help you get rid of symptoms, and reclaim your health and vitality for both the short term and the long term. You might be very surprised to learn the truth about what you can have and what you should eliminate. You won’t feel deprived, and you definitely won’t feel hungry. Plus, I don’t believe in taking something out without having something better to put in, so there are lots of suggestions for substitutes and “horizontal shifts”.
Q: I’m really busy and overwhelmed already. I’m worried about the time. Will I still be able to do this?
A: Absolutely! We all live busy lives, me included, and I am expert at sharing ways to keep it all simple and do-able. Figure about 45 minutes a week to go through the new material, and it’s structured so you can access it a few minutes at a time.
Q: I already know what to eat. What will be different this time?
A: It’s not your fault, but much of what people think they know is just plain wrong. My office is filled with people who tell me “I eat healthy. I’ve tried everything. Nothing works.” I’ve helped them, and I can help you, too.
The mainstream media and most doctors are just way behind the curve when it comes to cutting edge clinical nutrition. That’s my specialty, and I can share information that will finally make a difference in your health, your weight, your hormones and your life.
I will also be offering the option of a very inexpensive half hour one on one session with me, during your online course, if you want to completely customize this program for the best possible results. A few individual tweaks will help you get even more out of it.
Many participants call that half hour one of the best investments they’d ever made.
Q: Will I have to run to the bathroom all the time? I can’t do that!
A: Absolutely not! Nothing I do is drastic. You can continue to live your life, probably better, and with more energy!
Q: What other fees are there for the course?
A: None. I will suggest a few things you can add in, if you choose, but they are not essential, and there is absolutely nothing else you must pay to get the full value of the course.
THIS CLASS MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF…
- You’re perfectly content with your level of focus, health and energy.
- You’d rather not question what you’re doing, what your doctor says, or what the mainstream conventions are about health.
- You’d rather “take a pill” than identify and address the root cause.
- You aren’t willing to make some changes – in your thinking and in your behavior – to get different results than you have now.