“It is noteworthy that the major side effect of this therapeutic system is improved health and an optimal body mass index, a stark contrast to the side effects of many drugs.”
via Memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s reversed: Small trial succeeds using systems approach to memory disorders — ScienceDaily.
There is SO much fear around Alzheimer’s, and here is a (small yet impressive) study that gives so much hope, confirming what I’ve been saying all along: that – like most degenerative disease – this is largely a LIFESTYLE issue.
Not a hereditary issue. Not an issue to be solved by the next billion dollar pharmaceutical drug.
An issue that you can take into your own hands and prevent and – according to this study – possibly even reverse.
How? Here’s what worked:
(1) eliminate all simple carbohydrates,
(2) eliminate gluten and processed food, with increased vegetables, fruits, and non-farmed fish;
(5) supplementation with melatonin each night
(6) 7-8 hours sleep per night
(7) (the right form of) B12
(8) Vitamin D3
(9) fish oil
(11) upping oral hygiene with an electric flosser and electric toothbrush
(12) hormone replacement therapy
(13) fasting for a minimum of 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, and for a minimum of three hours between dinner and bedtime;
(14) exercise 30 minutes, 4-6 days per week.
Is that a lot? Yea, maybe, although I think it can become routine over time. And again, the side effect is feeling better than you ever imagined.
Need help customizing and implementing? Make an appointment and I’ll help you on your way. Just click on the BookNow button, and let’s get started.