CLASS IS SOLD OUT! THANKS EVERYONE!
Are winter doldrums and comfort carbs weighing you down?
Feeling foggy, blah and sluggish as we head into Spring?
Want to lose belly bloat, cravings, and 5 or 10 pounds?
Do you need to replace vitality-depleting habits with vitality-building habits?
This is what you’re looking for. The Zen Vitality Detox
It’s not just taking stuff out of your life to get healthy. It’s about so many good things you can add in.
Not just about what you eliminate, but gaining tools, support, and community that enhance your vitality and resilience in daily life.
It’s about strengthening your body, mind, and spirit.
My Zen Vitality Workshop is designed to help you release toxins from every level of your life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, from environmental toxins to your own sabotaging habits and negative self-talk (we all do it. but you can learn to keep it from running you)
In my Zen Vitality Detox workshop, you will learn:
- How to be a better detoxifier, since that’s a key difference between people who are healthy and those who are not.
- What a detox program must do for you. Detoxes and cleanses are NOT all created equal.
- How to optimize your results and stay on track for real and lasting change.
- Habits, Cravings, and Addictions: how to work with the places you’re stuck, and some of the surprising tools that can help
- Kombucha! Why this is one of my favorite drinks, and how to make your own, cheaply, at home.
- Meditation: Just minutes a day changes your brain, your attitude, and your hormones, and sets you up for success with everything else you do. I’ll teach you several different practices, so you can experiment and see what works for you. You might be surprised to learn how simple meditation can be, and how much you enjoy it!
- Gratitude: How to recognize, access and work with positive thoughts and feelings, and the benefits of keeping a Gratitude Journal. I’ll even give you a journal, to get started.
- Food Sensitivities: some of the foods you think are healthy may be keeping you flabby, tired, struggling, and scatter-brained; how they can stall fat loss, create brain fog, and be the cause of aches, pains and even auto-immune diseases.
- Digestion: how to get and keep things moving comfortably and regularly.
- Detox Baths (you will love these!)
- Juicing (how to do it so it’s actually HEALTHY!)
- Sweeteners: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Lots of easy fun recipes, including tasty healthy (superfood) treats
- Cleansing vs Fasting…
- and so much more…
BONUS: A free trial in my Zen Vitality Room, and my surprising new tips on how it can boost your detox dramatically. You will get a link for a free session as soon as you register!
Still not sure???
Q: Why am I calling it Zen Vitality?
A: Because you will be calmer but have more energy!
I am packing it with everything I have learned from 22 years of one on one coaching about what makes people successful, healthy and happy.
So we’ll be doing a little of each every class: learning to decrease not only the physical but the emotional, mental and spiritual toxins that weigh you down and hold you back from being your most exuberant, vibrant, juicy, alive self!
Zen for Calm. Vitality for all that healthy energy. It’s a winning combination.
Q: Will I have to starve myself?
A: Not only will you not have to starve yourself on this program, you will never have to starve yourself again. And you will understand why deprivation and hunger work against you if you want to maintain your health, your hormones and your metabolism.
Q: How much weight will I lose?
A: This is not specifically a weight loss class, but the vast majority of my clients lose 5-10 pounds on my Customized 21 Day Detox, and this is a similar program in group form. It depends on where you’re starting from, and how closely you follow my suggestions. You also may lose more fat than you do weight, as often happens on my program, which means you will be leaner, smaller, trimmer and healthier. You will be cleansing, supporting and healing your metabolism, and that will serve you far beyond the 4 weeks of the class.
Also, detoxification is essential before weight loss, so if you want to lose weight this Spring, this is a great place to start.
Of course, the Zen Vitality Detox is also beneficial even if you’re not looking for weight loss at all.
Q: How do I know if I need to Detox?
A: If you eat, drink, drive, shower, clean, breathe, live in the 21st century – yes you do need to detox. We are all exposed to toxins. A key difference between healthy people and unhealthy people is their ability to detoxify.
Q: Are you going to tell me to give up everything I love to eat?
A: I am going to share with you information you can use to succeed in getting rid of symptoms, and reclaiming your health and vitality for both the short term and the long term. You might be very surprised to learn the truth about what you can have and what you should eliminate. You won’t feel deprived, and you definitely won’t feel hungry.
Q: I don’t have much time. Will I still be able to do this?
A: Absolutely! We all live busy lives, me included, and I am expert at sharing ways to keep it all simple and do-able.
Q: I already know what to eat. What will be different this time?
A: First of all, it’s not your fault, but much of what people think they know is just plain wrong. The mainstream media and most doctors are just way behind the curve when it comes to cutting edge clinical nutrition. That’s my specialty, and I will share the information that will finally make a difference in your health, your weight, your hormones and your life.
I will also be offering the option of a half hour one on one session to have me to check your food sensitivities, if you want more individual guidance.
Q: Can my teenager/spouse/friend join the class?
A: Absolutely! S/he will learn sound principles that will support her/him throughout life, and research shows that a partner is one of the most effective supports you can have. Of course, the whole class will work as a buddy system, but please invite your friends or family, too. And when you register with friends or family, you can save up to $50 EACH!